When commencing a Mystery Shopping programme with Performance in People, we encourage our clients to kick off activities with a launch event. It facilitates the opportunity to share with your managers the key aspects of the programme upfront.
- Your objective, what you’re looking to achieve from your mystery shopping programme
- Who we are, Performance in People and how we operate
- What is the Behavioural Measurement Score® (bms®) and how can this impact the level of service delivered to your customers
- How your managers can access their mystery shop results and support assets
through our ‘Vision’ online reporting platform, and most importantly;
- How your managers can review their mystery shop output with their teams and tips to use it as a development tool.
Get your people engaged and excited about mystery shopping!
Bringing your managers together and sharing these key details sets your network up for success, they know what to expect and how to bring about change in a positive way.
Not only do our launch workshops provide all the tools and skills for your people to maximise the outputs of their mystery shop activity – but they also improve engagement and get your people excited, providing a confident and positive mindset about the upcoming programme.
Already running a programme with PiP? Re-launch!
For existing clients, if you feel your objective has changed and your teams need invigorating, and to keep up to date with changes in staffing, why not consider a re-launch? An opportunity to share the updated objective and ensure participation and commitment from your people.
From as little as £12.50 per delegate!
Our programme launch events allow for up to 40 managers per event. They are 3 hours in duration and are delivered virtually via the Microsoft Teams platform with the opportunity for a comprehensive Q&A. Prices are from £12.50 per delegate (Terms & Conditions apply).
Ready to launch?
If you would like to know more about our engaging programme launch events contact Jenna, Head of Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about our programme support training and coaching courses here.