Every quarter PiP runs a competition to determine the very best video and telephone mystery shop experiences.
Choosing the best from 17,000 entries!
PiP completes in excess of 17,000 mystery shops every quarter, so choosing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for our video and telephone competitions can be challenging in itself! There are some incredibly talented people who deliver exceptional customer experiences across the industry.
Our Behavioural Measurement Score® (BMS®) methodology is utilised across our client programmes as a way of measuring, monitoring and developing the 6 key behaviours that impact most on the customer experience. BMS® is a double award winner at the 2022 CX Awards, recognised as ‘The UK’s best customer experience measurement’, and we have over 100 world-class brands using it to improve their customer service delivery!
So, it’s only right that we celebrate those individuals that have reached a 100% BMS® score, and gone above and beyond for their customers, making it a memorable and award-worthy experience.
Win up to £500!
Our top 3 are selected by our in-house panel which includes our BMS® Manager. The winners receive a prestigious personalised engraved glass trophy, a bottle of celebratory bubbles, and a monetary prize of up to £500!
Here’s a look back at our most recent quarterly competition winners – a huge congratulations to you all! Welcome to the elite winner’s club!
Video Mystery Shopping BMS® Winners:
- Charlie McLeod, MINI Sytner High Wycombe
- Keith Mitchell, Lexus Hatfield (Steven Eagell)
- Ciaran Ramirez, Suzuki John Banks Ipswich
- Tony Robb, Perth Audi (Camerons)
- Alexander Adair, Telford ŠKODA (Carlisle)
- Simon White, Worthing Audi (Caffyns)
Telephone Mystery Shopping BMS® Winners:
- Steven Hinchliffe, Manchester Audi (Jardine Motor Group)
- Tim Abraham, ŠKODA Howard Abraham Motors (Lurgan)
- Matt Kiy, Nissan Romford (Glyn Hopkin)
- Chris Greenwood-Beech, Lexus Hull (John Roe)
- Claire Milgate, LoknStore Tonbridge
- Adam Dyson, Caffyns ŠKODA Tunbridge Wells
Charlie McLeod, MINI Sytner High Wycombe
Ciaran Ramirez, Suzuki John Banks Ipswich
Tony Robb, Perth Audi (Camerons)
Simon White, Worthing Audi (Caffyns)
Adam Dyson, Caffyns ŠKODA Tunbridge Wells